Vegan Sweet Potato Burgers: click here for the recipe.
Where has this been my entire life?
Seriously must try…
- 1 small 170g tub of 0% Total Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of quark (or cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of mulberries (or any other dried berry)
- 2 fresh organic eggs
- 1/4 cup of vanilla whey
- Blend ingredients together.
- Add 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
- Mix berries in with fork/spoon instead of blending.
- Pour the mix into your mold/s.
- Bake at 170º C (340º F) for about 35 minutes.
- Take them out, let them cool, eat them.
Nutritional Profile (per mini cheesecake, makes 9)
- Calories: 58.7
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbs: 4.4g
- Protein: 6.5g
Recipe via ProteinPow
YUM! Gotta try these!
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (55 calories each!)
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp whet germ
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of baking soda & baking powder
Mix all ingredients and cook on a hot gridle with some olive oil.
Makes 7 small-ish pancakes, serves 1 or 2.
Each pancake: 55 cal, .6 g fat, 1.6 g fiber, 1.5 g sugar, 3 g protein!
Would be really good with added cocoa powder, chocolate chips/ carob chips, ect.
Feel free to experiment! I ate them with B’nPB, sliced banana, and extra cinnamon :)